- ½ cup sugar pumpkin puree (or canned pumpkin)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
- Put puree, almond milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Once blended, add to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake or stir. Pour into martini glasses. Garnish the drinks with a pinch of ground nutmeg.
Option: To serve the drinks warm, add 1/3 water to the mixture, then heat on low in a saucepan.