This super quick, please-everyone breakfast gets put together in minutes the night before, and is ready in the morning, no matter how much time you have (or don’t have) for breakfast. This version serves one, but you can double, triple, or quadruple (or more) this recipe and put individual servings in Mason jars or other containers for grab-and-go. This recipe is also budget-friendly and brimming with fall flavors.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend (spices only, no sweetener)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Diced apples
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Almond slivers
- Greek yogurt, if you like
- Put the milk, chia seeds, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and salt into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl or individual mason jars (only fill them half full) and let them chill for 6 to 12 hours.
- In the morning, top with your favorite fall-inspired toppings, savor every bite, then get on with your day!