“Cheezy” Veggie Dip
November 4th, 2021 / Recipes
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach, chopped
- Put almonds, avocado oil, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Blend to your desired consistency, adding a splash of water or vegetable broth as needed if the mixture is too thick.
- Transfer this mixture to a medium mixing bowl and add the spinach, stirring to combine well.
- Distribute the dip among four ramekins. Store any leftover dip in the refrigerator.
You may also like…
Looking To Experiment With Mocktails This Summer? You Aren’t The Only One
(Watermelon Lime Slushie from Mocktail Party by Kerry Benson and Diana Licalzi) By Julluam Dara / June 9, 2021 After...